Security Researcher & Penetration Tester at UnderDefense
Oleh takes position of Penetration Tester and Security Researcher "White Hacker" at UnderDefense. He has a great experience in Web, Mobile and Infrastructure Penetration Testing and took part in more than 20 projects in the last 2 years.
Topic of the speech:
Workshop "Security Testing Basics: Check your Webapp for gaps before l_unch".
Main points of the speech:
During the speech, you will get the answers on the following questions:
- Security in SDLC. Why is it important?
- Who are penetration testers and what do they do?
- How QAs can add some security checks into testing?
- OWASP and other sources to step inside Security.
- Basic toolset for security testing, how to configure it and use.
- Common cases, security issues and how to detect them.
Hotel "Taurus" Ukraine, Lviv
Sq. Prince Svyatoslav, 5