We are waiting for you at the 9th BAQ Conference, which will take place in Lviv on 23rd-24th of March!
This is the first and only the conference in Ukraine, which is simultaneously devoted to the system and business analysis, manual and automated testing of software systems.
This time we open another direction - the flow for DevOps.
Topic: development and maintenance of high-loaded systems: design, micro services, optimization,
database, storage, system administration, management, work with data.
We are looking forward to devOps engineer, system administrator, cloud architect,
security engineer, test engineer, software engineer.
is the BA Day and the slogans of this day are:
“Innovation through Analysis”, “Development”, “Product Strategy”, “Architecture and Agility”.
Business Analysts Day - March 23 - 2 streams
Quality Assurance + DevOps - March 24 - 3 streams
FOLLOW OUR ANNOUNCEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!
If you think: business analysis in your company is not effective enough and testing of software systems is not at the high level - you will be able to find a specific solution at this conference: a method, a tool, a real case from someone else's practiсe.
All companies interested in the professional development of specialists and the transition of IT industry to an efficient - qualitatively new level. Practices of successful IT companies during the implementation of the complex and large-scale projects.
If you do not want to follow hype and you are interested in really valuable global trends, practical life hacks and tips – here we are! We will walk through the useful cases, analyze the cutting-edge technologies and discover their professional secrets.
Fun and Afterparty
**** NOTE: The program is under development, so time of the speeches may change.
If you want to become a speaker, please, fill out the form
|Time||BA (hall №1)||BA Deep (hall №2)|
09:00 - 09:30
|Time||BA (hall №1)||BA Deep (hall №2)||DevOps (hall №3)|
09:00 - 09:30
“ Product Manager, who are you? ”
Business analyst / Product owner@Epam
“ Cognitive biases as an essential part of cognitive revolution ”
“ K8S: network plugins - issues and performance comparison ”
AWS domain technical lead Critical Services DevOps group, SoftServe
“ DevOps or not DevOps. Ukrainian edition ”
This is me at lavrovanna.com
“ Case Study: How to deliver early value, process schema, count metrics and move in interactions under scaled fix price. ”
Director of Platform Engineering Company: Percona
“ Prometheus + Grafana based Monitoring ”
QA Automation Lead@GamePoint
“ Multiplayer game testing in actions ”
Linux Support and DevOps teams
“ CI/CD Infrastructure as a Code ”
“ The role and test cases in the OWASP SAMM model ”
Senior test automation engineer
“ Workshop "Working with Fixture in Pytest" ”
“ Testing tools load in the process of development ”
Head of LITS QA School, freelancer
“ Test documentation revisited. Live test documentation in the world of test automation ”
QA lead and Security QA@Evo.company
“ How to test Web application security ”
Lead Product Owner, Senior BA
“ A product in outsourcing is a new trend or an attempt to cross "bulldog with a rhino" ”
Senior Business Analyst@Ricker Lyman Robotic
“ Project discovery tips and recommendations ”
Senior Business Analysis Manager @EPAM, Co-founder, trainer, consultant @E5
“ ROADMAP - as a strategic product creation tool ”
Senior Performance Analyst@EPAM Systems
“ Start performance testing from scratch ”
Chief Business Analyst/ Global Implementation Manager@ISD
“ Healthcare Domain in IT: what an analyst needs to know ”
- "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari
- "Thinking Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahnem
- "The Phoenix Project. A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win." Gene Kim, Kevin Behr & George Spafford
- "Everything is Negotiable: 4th Edition" by Gavin Kennedy
- "Software Testing. Basic Course." Svyatoslav Kulikov
- "Critical Testing Processes" by Rex Black
- "The art of testing programs" by Glenford Meyers
- "Protecting America's Health: The FDA, Business, and One Hundred Years of Regulation 1st Edition" by Philip J. Hilts
- "Development of Software Requirements" by Carl Wiggers
Refactoring UI - for those who want to make beautiful interfaces without a designer (does not apply to tests, but helps to make own projects)
- 21 lesson for the 21st century. Yuval Noah Harari
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants. Malcolm Gladwell
- Common sense in Ukrainian. Ivan Leshko.
- Design a Better Business: New Tools, Skills, and Mindset for Strategy and Innovation (by Justin Lokitz, Lisa Kay Solomon, and Patrick Van Der Pijl)
- Business Analysis and Leadership: Influencing change (by Penny Pullan and James Archer)
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products (by Nir Eyal)
- To Pixar and Beyond: My Unlikely Journey with Steve Jobs to Make Entertainment History (by Lawrence Levy)
- A Mind for Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science (by Barbara Oakley)
- Using Docker - Adrian Mouat
- Terraform up and running - Yevgeniy Brikman
- Jenkins tutorial
The New Kingmakers: How Developers Conquered the World
by Stephen O'Grady
Any conference is a dynamic work, a huge stream of information, new acquaintances (potential partners, investors, customers and just friends).
To gain even more knowledge and have a really good rest, you need to attend our After party.
Here you will find all the speakers, so you can discuss interesting topics, but now in cozy atmosphere. You are welcome to drink and treat yourself.
You will find more details in further updates.
DAKIRY is a consulting center in Lviv.
Our main focus is an interesting and productive networking. We organize conferences, trainings, workshops, seminars and exhibitions. Successfully organized projects: BAQ Conference, PM Weekend Conference, soldREsold Conference.
phone: +38 (099) 326 54 25
phone: +38 (098) 658 29 12